The fellow is expected to obtain an unrestricted medical license in the State of Maryland and will be credentialed at the University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center and Summit Ambulatory Surgical Center.
The fellow will serve as a junior attending urologist with responsibilities as follows:
- Prepare for surgical cases.
- Care for hospitalized patients.
- Take the lead in a metabolic stone clinic.
- Take associate physician weekend call.
- Take the lead in a research project.
- Assist with additional research.
- Present at an M&M conference.
- Present at the national and regional AUA and WCE conferences.